The real estate of Virginia Beach, VA is unique in many aspects. During the severe financial slowdown of 2008, this place did not experience any major crash in its real estate market. However,
25 Things You Must Do While Living In Hampton Roads VA
1. Eat on the porch – Eat somewhere (at a friend’s house or even a restaurant) where you can sit on a porch and enjoy the smell of the ocean and the breeze.
2. Take pictures with the Mermaids – In Norfolk there are mermaids all around. Find one that looks like you and take a picture with it.
3. Take a drink – Have a drink of an O’Connor’s beer or try a St. George’s.
4. Take a stroll down Olde Towne Portsmouth.
5. Take a picture in front of the infamous “No Swearing” sign by the Oceanfront.
6. Dine in at the Vintage Tavern located in Suffolk.
7. Take a drive to the Outer Banks and hang out for a while.
8. Take the kids out and fly a kite at Jockey’s Ridge.
9. Head over to Norfolk and eat at the famous Doumar’s. Here you’ll find the first invented ice cream cone.
10. Go to Currituck County and feed on the pure adrenaline of Grave Digger.
11. Go over to any northeastern North Carolina town you can find and count how many Wright Brothers references you find.
12. Take a ride on the Elizabeth River Ferry and go from Norfolk to Portsmouth.
13. Catch a free concert at the Town Point Park or Oceanfront and enjoy a picnic on the grass.
14. Go kayaking in one of the rivers.
15. Visit Busch Gardens and conquer your fear of heights and scary rides.
16. Go to any of the beaches in Virginia Beach and take a picture while the sun is just barely starting to set.
17. Visit the Luna Maya in Norfolk and eat Bolivian cuisine.
18. Take a hike with the family at First Landing State Park.
19. Fish from the pier and see what you and the kids can catch.
20. Head to downtown Norfolk and tour Battleship Wisconsin. Don’t forget to take a picture.
21. Drive out to Suffolk and take a tour of the Planters Peanuts Center.
22. Attend one of the many weekly festivals going on in Hamptons Road, VA. You will be surprised how many festivals happen each year.
23. Go to Williamsburg for a little colonial fun. Don’t forget to tour Washington’s house or wear one of the infamous colonial hats.
24. Head to Cape Henry and take a tour of the lighthouse.
25. Catch a Tides game and eat a fried Twinkie — they’re the best at the stadium.
Whether it is your first home or the home you plan to retire in, I will be there to ease the process every step of the way! I find great pleasure in helping people achieve their goals in real estate a....
Latest Blog Posts
It is very difficult to get real estate financing in Virginia Beach, VA. The requirements of investors as well as property developers are very high here. Above all it takes a lot of time to
Blu Skyy Realty, provides reliable and highly efficient real estate services as well as property management service in Virginia Beach, VA and neighborhoods for years. As a professional
Marion Long is an experienced real estate agent of Virginia Beach, VA and Blu Skyy Realty, the professional real estate agency owned by Marion Long offers a wide range of real estate services to